
Oh, yes, finally caught me? Traveling from an appointment the other month, coming off the Autobahn, after having done about 130 km/hr, the road suddenly dumps you onto a city byway and before you know it, "bam!", your picture is taken! Should you not immediately slow to city street speeds (this one was 50 km or 30 mph), and they shot me with their camera late one evening. Weeks later, it shows up as a bill, and you'll notice, "I AM" the driver, just scratchin' my ear. So, driving 9 mph over the speed limit runs me $20.25. I don't think I ever have seen a US ticket at $20. "Smile...you've been speeding, gotch-ya!"
1 comment:
The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago... but I ran a red light and have to appear in court... do you think they'll take the excuse that I had just found out I was pregnant and a little in shock??? We'll see what happens... I hope my ticket only costs $20.00!!!! (Wishful thinking!)
Post a Comment