Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rugby in Germany


One of our singles here, Peter Schmidt, plays in a rugby league(you get 5 points for a touchdown and two points for the extra kick), and thought you'd like to see what they do on a field that is pretty soft and cold after days of rain and sleet. He is #1 in the black jerseys. Oh, and the Bremen team he is on beat the visiting team from Rostock, Germany, 107-5. You got that right...107-5.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SISTER HARRINGTON!!! I love and miss you tons!! gosh it looks like you are doing so well in germany!! Congrats on themission thing that is so super exciting!!! This is Linda Butler A.K.A (Linda Schlosser, Tom, and Grace Schlossers daughter). Well you look like you are having fun. My blogspot address is ButlerFamily2005.blogspot.com. Check it out if you have time! love you

Martinez Family said...

hey Brother and Sister Harrington , how the heck are you guys doing? I crossed by your name through Lindas blogspot , I am glad she found you guys! This is Liz Schlosser Martinez! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures , how awesome!! My blogspot is www.martinezfam4u.blogspot.com , please keep in touch and check it out I would love to hear from you!!

Anonymous said...

Rugby is so fun to watch!