Congratulations Dave & Marie.... I'm so excited for you!! Hamburg is going to be AWESOME!!! I'm jealous!!! Much Luck... I wish you weren't going to miss my wedding... but the Lord knows best!!!
Congratulations! I know how much you guys wanted Germany to be the place you were called to, so I can only imagine your excitement!! So happy for you guys!
4 comments:
Congratulations Dave & Marie.... I'm so excited for you!! Hamburg is going to be AWESOME!!! I'm jealous!!! Much Luck... I wish you weren't going to miss my wedding... but the Lord knows best!!!
congratulations that is so great! the hafer fam.
Congratulations! I know how much you guys wanted Germany to be the place you were called to, so I can only imagine your excitement!! So happy for you guys!
BTW - it's Jes, Lindi's friend from ScrapJazz :D
Congrads!! can't wait to hear of all your adventures!!!
the Fox's in New Hampshire
Post a Comment